Monday, October 12, 2009

Introducing Toto Neorest EX ...

Well, I’ve seen the light.  Take a look at this beauty!  This is the Toto Neorest EX TCF9911K! 

 

I am telling you … this is something else!!  It has a seat warmer … better than any leather car seat my rear has touched.  Also, take a look at the “modes” … Oscillating, Pulsating, Front Cleansing, Rear Cleansing … this thing is amazing!

 

My sphincter hasn’t been this clean since my mommy was scrubbin’ it with Baby Wipes  (if they had them back then … heck it could have been cotton swabs dipped in whiskey for all I know). 

 

At any rate, we’ll be seeing the Toto TCF9911K at 19 Country Meadow drive soon … that’s for sure!

 

I ain’t in Chennai any more … that’s for sure

 

RRW

 

 

---

Ron Worley | Director, WW Financial Services Industry Sales | CollabNet, Inc.
O 585.624.7687 | C 585.330.3681 |
rworley@collab.net
www.collab.net

 

2 comments:

  1. They didn't have disposable diapers then, let alone baby wipes!

    Enjoying your blog and pictures.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a piece of work brother! but wouldn't you be the talk of the town with a remote control toilet!

    Love the stories...cheers! SW

    ReplyDelete